Application Information and Online Form
Please fill out the following form and provide all requested attachments. Review all of the requirements including any attachments prior to beginning to fill out this form to be sure you have all of the necessary information.
After you submit this form, you will receive an email confirmation of your submission and a copy of your submission including attachments. You must provide the appropriate email address in the “Your Email Address” field below in order to receive your email submission confirmation.
The Scholarship Program of the League of NH Craftsmen, Inc. is administered by the League Education Committee and is designed to provide supplementary financial assistance to people engaged in craft-related study.
Anyone living in New Hampshire or within ten miles of its border is eligible to receive a Craft Education Scholarship. The application process is competitive. The Education Committee is interested in supporting intensive educational activities that present creative approaches to learning such as workshops, courses, seminars, or other activities designed to:
- Meet the challenges of a career as a professional craftsperson
- Develop a personal interest in a craft discipline
- Improve personal understanding of a craft-related topic such as design or aesthetics
- Advance a skill or learn a new technique in a craft medium
- Enhance individual creativity
The following list describes examples of ineligible activities:
• Workshops and seminars conducted by the LNHC, Inc.
• Travel to fairs
• Travel for business purposes other than to attend a course or seminar
• Seminars and courses on topics which are not related to craft
Applications for scholarships are accepted at anytime at League Headquarters. The Scholarship Panel will review all applications and make recommendations to the Education Committee on a monthly basis. Payment of scholarships will be made by the end of the month following the month the application is received.
How to Apply
Complete the following online form.